Logistics principles according to Mousset
At Mousset, logistics is a full-time job. We optimise the supply chain via the establishment of fluid, rapid and economical work steps.
Our performance factors:
- customised solutions: adaptation of technologies and processes according to the needs of clients, optimisation of costs
- quality: a recognised expertise, a team regularly keeping up to date and trained in new techniques such as the multi-activity areas concerned
- sustainability: a strategic installation, equipment dedicated to different jobs and services
Optimisation of flows: strategy and development
8 regional platforms: expertise in shared logistics
To optimise your rapid and complex flows, we have developed a network of 8 local regional platforms. Through this network, we are deploying our shared logistics expertise: our multi-client warehouses, each with a maximum area of 5000 m², allow the resources and logistics of several companies to be pooled together.
In permanent contact with the information systems, all of these processes include:
- order management
- preparation, receipt and distribution of orders
- handling (by unit, master carton, pallet, container, etc.)
- 06 20 64 24 93